Did you know that the number of smartphones is predicted to outnumber the world’s population in 2012? Chances are you or your donors (or both) have a smartphone!
Our NAMIWalks website offers several exciting new options for fundraising on your smartphone and online that can help you make a difference this season!
NAMIWalks Mobile App
How long are you on your smartphone every week? Flurry.com says that the average smartphone user has 65 apps installed and is on their phone for a whopping 15 hours each week! It's time to add 1 more app to your smartphone: Our FREE NAMIWalks App!
According to Crowd Compass, users of mobile apps raise on average 2.5 times more and collected 3 times as many donations as participants who didn't use the app. Imagine the difference that could make in your community!
Our FREE NAMIWalks Mobile App:
- Check your fundraising progress. It's updated instantly.
- Send emails to friends and family using your phone's address book or connect with them about your fundraising through Facebook or Twitter.
- Take a picture and instantly update your webpage.
- Look for donations and immediately thank your donors.
- Instantly process secure credit card or PayPal donations
- View and post messages
Get the App today!
NAMIWalks Facebook App!
Be one of the first people to use our Facebook App - the only fundraising app in the world that runs entirely within Facebook! This app will work on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Great new features:
- See who else is fundraising and which of your friends have donated to mutual friends
- Publish your actions to your Facebook timeline
- Like, Comment, and Share to help raise awareness
- Donors can donate securely inside Facebook and leave messages
- Syncs to your fundraising page!
To get the Facebook App, login to the Participant Portal with your username and password. Click on the Fundraising Tab and select Reach Out to Donors. At the bottom, click on the Get Started Facebook link and follow the prompts. You'll get your own NAMIWalks Facebook fundraising page!
To use both of these exciting features and more, you need to be a registered walker in a NAMIWalk near you. Get started today by visiting www.namiwalks.org!
Are you Going Mobile in your fundraising efforts? Tell us how by commenting below!